Tuesday 3 December 2013

Past Lives: How the past is an illusion that can affect the future

Let me start by saying that I don't really believe in the past or the future. There is only ever what is happening here, now, in the present. How so? If you think about it, it's all about perception, our perception of what happened in the past is liable to change and therefore it is only ever the same in that present moment. As for the future, well, that hasn't happened until it happens and then that's no longer the future, but actually the present. See what I mean?



Time is a human Ego structure


Add to this that time is a very human Ego constraint, or structure, if you prefer. In the Spirit World there's no such thing as time. Can you imagine a soul with a watch?


This explains why spirits show up any time they like and often completely inconvenient times like the dead of the night, whilst you're in the bath, driving....they also can be heard/felt easier when this dimension goes quiet, but that's another topic for another time.


Why do spirits turn up at special occasions?


That's because your thoughts / intentions (energy) have drawn them there, not because they knew what date or time it was. It is comforting to think they wanted to see us get married, or whatever else we're doing at that time, though.


What is a past life?


At any one 'time' we are experiencing simultaneous multiple realities. Some say this is what causes deja vu, but I think it's actually one side of the brain processing faster than the other side, myself. 




Inside all of us within our energy imprint there's incredible wisdom from all the lessons of 'past' lives. If you knew someone who'd lived hundreds of different lives in many different realities, you'd trust them for advice, wouldn't you? Yet, we find it so hard to trust our intuition and we seek answers outside of us. This is perhaps one of the biggest growth areas, certainly for me and maybe for all?

However, if you flip it on its head and think about all the things that happen to us during these lives, maybe that's where the lack of trust comes from... a fear of how the lesson may present itself.

I wonder if we can put this fear aside and trust our intuition, maybe even tap into the Collective Consciousness for answers, what would our lives look like then?



A revelation about one of my past lives

All around my house are pictures of Geisha, books, screensavers, DVDs...as a child on visiting the World Garden Festival in Liverpool, I would run fastest to the oriental garden. I would be drawn to the oriental tea in the gift shop like other kids were drawn to Lego.


During a meditation class we were guided to access a past life and I was told that I was a Japanese prostitute and longed to be a Geisha, but I wasn't deemed good enough to join the Geisha elite. Contrary to popular belief Geisha are not prostitutes, girls who are not pretty or artistic enough to make it as a Geisha become prostitutes instead. Bingo! That's where my Geisha obsession comes from.
It even goes some way to explaining my karma see here for Blog post on karma and my inferiority complex see here for Blog post re Lower Self/Inferiority Complex

As it sunk in, I also realised that as a child in dance class I thought I wasn't as good as the other girls, despite the fact I wasn't 'bad' at it, at all. Could this 'past' life experience be the key to why? Who knows but it's certainly given me food for thought.

Celebrate life as it happens

Whenever possible celebrate all you have here and now, as this is all you have and who knows what will change in the next moment?

If you can train your thoughts (energy) to perceive everything to be as it should be, you'll find an acceptance that brings about peace like nothing else. I'm still working on it, but I hope to get there one day and I hope you do too.

I'd love to hear your past life stories, so please leave a comment to share yours. I'm always open to discussion and learning from others and welcome comments on the blog.

More like this:

Bereavement - Fighting Your Way Out of The Dark





No comments:

Post a Comment